Saturday, April 10, 2010

HUZZAH

This weekend has been the best ever!!
Besides me almost ruining it with my pride. Sometimes I just get kinda cranky... Okay who doesn't! Its just ya know.
Anyway so last night I got to go to a concert which I haven't done in I don't know how long!! It was Efficiency, The Trademark, We Shot the Moon, J. Ride, and Air Raid Anthem. If you haven't heard them, check them out! But there's nothing like a live show. I had such a blast. Just the feeling and the mood and everything makes me so happy! It was a good end to a stressful day of trying to figure out where to live next fall. And even though I was up till 2am so I'm exhausted, and my body totally hurts... I have a signed t-shirt and cd, and got to have tons of fun and meet fun new people.
Today my friends and I went kite flying!! I was the best kite flyer... And Cedar City has perfect wind for it! We got pizza for a little picnic and one of the pizza boxes totally blew away with all of the pizaa flying out all over the park. It was so funny. Then when we were tired of flying kites we sat in the sun and sang girls camp songs :]
Well... this was a somewhat boring blog. And now I have to go perform in a percussion concert even though I'm exhausted!


Britter OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment