Monday, April 19, 2010

FREAK OUT

One of my favorite songs is "Freak Out" by Avril Lavigne. Its one of a kind. One of those songs that just really gets your anger out.... Well in my opinion anyway.

*CHORUS*
Just freak out, let it go
I'm gonna live my life
I can't ever run and hide
I won't compromise
Cause I'll never know
I'm gonna close my eyes
I can't watch the time go by
I won't keep it inside
Freak out, let it go
Just freak out, let it go

There are certain times in life where the planets align. All of the sudden you and your peers are plunged into darkness and misery at a level never before seen. It happens to everyone all at once. Leaving no support from anyone. Which is what (I'm 99% positive) caused girl nights. Girls night in all its glory; ice cream, cheesy nachos, sweats, tissues, sad/boy hater movies, and dancing.

These nights are vital to human girl survival. Not because boys don't have problems, just because well, they're not human. Okay they can show human characteristics at times, but it won't last long. They are only the source of the problem 75% of the time, but I think that makes it deserving to be mentioned at least.

So last night I freaked out. So what! Its cool. Its what keeps me sane. Freak out in the presence of only those you can deeply trust so that everyone else continues with the illusion that you are totally and completely normal.

:]




Britter OUT.

1 comment: