Saturday, January 26, 2013

On Drugs

Okay so i somehow dislocated my collar bone and two of my rid heads... yeah my body just like doesn't fit together. No wonder I'm slow clumsy and stuff. Any way so it's pretty dang painful when I do basically anything so therefore I can't sleep laying down or sitting up or any way. So I took an Ambien and we're gonna see where this takes us. I will mostly be less and less coherent as things go until i'm eventually just typing outright nonsense. It never a god idea to post your shebigans on line because they aalways out bein a nig deal when relly it was judt likt  it feerdgdd the pway my fngrerstype on hthkeysistheutgo oon the keys. wont' forget you or regret u. come back,

darkunig come ovavvn they're ready yfir uoiu

I;m retty sure somesniid so me drressesopooiiiiiiiiidoesnt wqy goodby








Britter OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment