Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 02--Your First Love

Well the first time I ever said "I love you" was to a special fellow named 
David Barley.

First my science lab partner in 7th grade, then my friend, then my boyfriend, then my childhood sweetheart, then my wounded ex, then my worst enemy..... and now my longest and most cherished friend.

He is the biggest nerd I know as well as the biggest sweetheart. He is spiritual and always striving to be better than the day before. He's the one that any neighbor, sibling, friend, random stranger, can go to when they need to talk. He's a peacemaker. He is always smiles through the bad and makes you feel like less of an idiot even if your mess of a life is your own fault. He is so annoying, but you just can't help but like him. He likes scouts and knives and computers and girls. He gives better hugs than anyone!!

He has seen me at my worst and at my best; and I've seen his too. 
He knows me better than anyone, even myself; he helps me figure out what I'm thinking when I am the most confused, always calms my emotional breakdowns, solves my computer problems, and makes really good sandwiches.

There is so much good in him that I could never mention it all. 
He was my first date, first boyfriend, first kiss, first love, and most importantly, my first and forever best friend :) 
He is just David. 


Britter OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment