Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 01- Introduce Yourself

Brittany Knapp
Blonde hair, blue eyes, sparkling personality.
IQ: 148
Blood type: A+
Favorite color: Purple
Lucky number: 8
Favorite flower: Peony or "Tahitian Sunset" rose
Comfort food: Ice cream (of course) and Goldfish
Favorite ice cream: Rocky Road (Breyer's is best!)
Favorite song (of the moment): Glitter by Pink
Favorite book: The Odyssey
Favorite movie: Stardust
Something I can't get enough of: Music, Costa Vida, and Timothy :P 
One thing I hate more than anything: Winter
Silly habit: Playing with my ears
Guilty pleasure: Shopping
Pet peeve: Inconsideration
Biggest weakness: Impatience
What makes me cry: When those I love don't reach for their potential
What makes me laugh: Myself... And pretty much everything
Hobbies: Collecting hobbies.

Random facts...
I've seen a person die. I've pierced my belly button. I've never lived outside of Utah, but I've been to almost all 50 states and multiple other countries. I love fruit. I like cute underwear and elephants. I love to travel.

I over analyze everything in this world; it is a weakness and a strength. 
I am a passionate person; I never do anything halfway. 
I am confident and real; I tell it how it is. 
I do more than what is required sometimes earning be the reputation of "brown noser". 
I'm stubborn as hell.
I want to change the world; I want to help others and make this a happier place to live.
I'm a dreamer; never satisfied with what I have and always looking for something better. 
I love myself even when no one else does, because I know God loves me :) 
I see beauty and goodness where others cannot.
I don't like to follow rules; I believe in taking risks. We only live once after all!
I laugh.... A lot. I'm just a dork.

I may not be perfect, but I'm always trying to learn how to be. Teach me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment