Friday, August 6, 2010

ZUMMM

So the other night I'm laying there in my bed thinking... "I would like to write in my blog more. What could I write about? Hmm..." Now remember, it was pretty late at night. One of those nights where you have a million things on your mind so you can't fall asleep. And then I think... "ZUM! Yeah I'll write about zum. Zum changed my life. Its like the greatest thing!" Yeah... weird I know. The only reason I remember that is because I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it, but I didn't write down what it means! It was something really philisophical and intelligent. I wish I could remember what I meant by zum. It would probably change the world. They say when you're asleep you use a much larger percentage of your brain than you do when you're awake so I'm thinking it was one of those moments. Well, I guess I'll have to wait for the next great idea and remember to write it all down next time. 

Britter OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment