Sunday, March 14, 2010

The first.

Its friggin Spring break and I've had this blog for about a semester now so I'm figuring its about time to start my first entry. Procrastination was never a good friend to me.

Today is Sunday, my most favorite day of the week, and I had an awesome weekend. But I don't think I will talk about said weekend because today is a new day and its time to talk about today. Well except for one little thing that I learned... Each day has its good and its bad, its joy and its drama, its laughs and irritating moments, but its the ones I choose to focus on and remember that define my day--my life.

March comes in like a lion (rawr) and goes out like a lamb (meeew). 
Hence the awful snow outside the window and the frozen sausages on the ends of my feet. I would like to go someplace warm, but have you noticed? Anyone who goes to warm places to live are usually old, retired people who want to golf their lives away.

The rest of today will be filled with spirituality, metacognition, and happiness. 

I miss my family. So those of you out there who love me... Don't be a stranger.

To be continued...

Britter OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment