Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Word vomit.

Today was one of those days where everything I said I just wanted to take back the minute I said it.
Then that feeling when you are around people, even people you love, and yet you just feel so lonely and misunderstood... Yeah I had that a lot today too.
And that feeling that you know exactly what your ideal personality and lifestyle is, but you just don't live it because its inconvenient... Felt that too.
Then there's that feeling of loving your inner and outer self and every moment of your hectic, stressful life, and yet, knowing in the back of your mind that its all just one big HUGE freaking distraction that is keeping you from your higher, more noble potential.
I guess it was just kind of a day full of cliches. I hate myself for things sometimes.

Weird mood.


Britter OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment