Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happiness in living.


My life is happy when I am acting upon my core values and beliefs and being a “good person” with the interest and well-being of others in mind; when I am living each day productively with an end goal in mind; when I am engaging in physically, mentally, emotionally, artistically, and spiritually challenging activities that cause my understanding to grow. I am happy when I have the opportunity for self-expression and discovery of self and culture; when I am able to spend time with those I love and have opportunities to bring more into that circle of love; when I am learning something new about the world and how I can change it; and above all, when I enjoy the small pleasures in life and don't let the insignificant or unchangeable aspects of the world get me down.


Britter OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment